- All-Weather Natural Grass Field
- Headless Athletic Field Irrigation System
- Expansive Synthetic Turf Quadrangle
- Largest Capacity High School Stadium
- Largest Contiguous Synthetic Turf Complex
- NCAA Division I Synthetic Turf Baseball
- Secondary School Synthetic Turf Baseball
- Revolutionary Channel Drain Safety Edge
Secondary School Synthetic Turf Baseball
Architerra designed and facilitated construction for the first, two synthetic turf baseball fields, for secondary school level competition, at both Wyoming Seminary College Preparatory School in Pennsylvania and at Morris Catholic High School in New Jersey.
Wyoming Seminary’s Nesbitt Memorial Stadium features a double synthetic turf field complex with a softball and baseball overlay. Permanent black and gray lines are tactfully interwoven with multiple, regulation sport field lines.
At Morris Catholic High School, Architerra maximized the playing surface for a multi-purpose synthetic turf field complex on a site limited of field space. Our team primarily designed the field for baseball use, with a football field thoughtfully incorporated into the outfield area. With an innovative grading strategy, we successfully merged these two fields without creating a surface conflict.
On both projects, Architerra developed details for removable bases and amenities for maximum flexibility and student athlete safety in athletic program use.