- All-Weather Natural Grass Field
- Headless Athletic Field Irrigation System
- Expansive Synthetic Turf Quadrangle
- Largest Capacity High School Stadium
- Largest Contiguous Synthetic Turf Complex
- NCAA Division I Synthetic Turf Baseball
- Secondary School Synthetic Turf Baseball
- Revolutionary Channel Drain Safety Edge
All-Weather Natural Grass Field
Architerra developed the first all-weather natural grass field in Pennsylvania for the multi-purpose stadium at Boyertown Area School District in 1986.
To accommodate the extensive use of the stadium field, while retaining natural grass, Architerra was challenged with designing a resilient field. We developed a root zone mix that, in combination with organic materials, increased the durability of the natural grass field. The organic material encouraged vigorous root growth, enhancing the turf’s ability to combat substantial wear and tear. This superior root zone mix also improved drainage capabilities to handle rain events, even during athletic competitions.
With the ability to effectively manage stormwater and with the improved growing media, this natural grass field is equipped with the essentials necessary to perform during strenuous weather conditions and grueling athletic competition.